Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm up and running!

Well.... I'm a so excited that my blog is live!  Thanks so much Kelly.  You were awesome to work with.
This year is a new beginning, only the 5th and already full of creativity.

In December 2011, I left my NYC career as a designer behind me to look forward to doing what I love best...Spending time with my children and of course creating...  So, I am opening my flower and home shop January 30th and I'm off to do a bridal event this evening.  No time to waste.  I have 3hrs to finish my bouquets, put together a utility cart, go pick up a ladder, go home and change...then I have to set up for the show by 6:30!

I will have lots of photos to share tomorrow.  I can't wait to meet the brides.  Thanks for stopping by Bloomflora!

No comments:

Post a Comment