Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bloomflora's editorial debut..!

Last night was a great success!  I'm very pleased and excited about the buzz everyone has created for Bloomflora.  Diana (my right hand person in the apron to the right) and I pulled it off.  Special thanks to Nini and Susan for your contribution as well. It was great to make new friends and catch up with friends I haven't seen in long while.    We made the front page of Bloomfield Patch.. and what a great debut editorial.  Thanks so much Patch.. we Love it! Check out the article... Enjoy!  http://bloomfield.patch.com/

Mayor Raymond McCarthy and his secretary Rosemary with me, of course...Love you Rosemary!
Township council member Michael Venezia with Assemblyman Ralph Caputo
and.. there is Eli Chalet in the red tie.  Thanks everyone for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment