Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day labor of love...

 
Our first Mothers day at the shop was certainly a labor of love. From our handmade pillows...

to handmade bite size cupcakes..
 
and a petite premade peony arrangement perfectly paired with handmade soaking salts..
 
Hand wrapped and tied candles...
 
with the loveliest bud vases.
Yellow and green for the mayor's wife and lots of color for our councilman's wife... 
 
Carefully packaging the flowers and double checking all the cards going out for delivery... Thanks Michelle..You did a great job!
 
Our weekend was a sweet success.  Thanks to everyone for their support and a special thanks to my Bloomflora team!   
This is me in the green and Victoriya who is the talented floral designer and photographer that worked with us this weekend (ummm... we were trying to be fabulous).

This is Miss Diana in the blue and yellow ( the store manager and my other half) with my beautiful daughter Isabella.  Michelle made our deliveries, but she was in and out so fast that we couldn't get a picture of her...!!
And finally..... my favorite picture of all...me and Isabella.
xo. I love you Bella.




No comments:

Post a Comment