Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pretty Corporate Silk Arrangements...

Hello again!  I thought it would be nice to share these beautiful spring/summer mixed arrangements I created for a fab law firm in Summit, NJ.   My client pre-purchased these crystal vases for the reception area and conference room, so it made it easier for me to get right to the flowers. We discussed doing weekly fresh flowers, but agreed upon seasonal SILK flower arrangements instead. That's right, they're silk!!  I had these displayed in the the store for a couple of days before delivering them and my store customers couldn't believe that these weren't fresh flowers. 
Love the vibrant colors... and I was able to use of one my all time favorite flowers, the "poppy" which is also the flower in my Bloomflora logo...
Viburnum is another fav for it's beautiful chartreuse green color. 
This was the smaller arrangement and I added purple hydrangea for overall jewel tones.. My client was very pleased and I really did enjoy putting these together.  Not so much different than a fresh arrangement... lol.. Well maybe a bit.  Cutting the wires of the silk stems IS a bit insane.. but worth the end result.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment